Sunday, July 8, 2012

Systematic Blogging... (or it won't get done)


Now, I have fb and Pinterest.... it's hard to think of what to do on a blog... almost unnerving to publish so much... Like I might actually have to think more while I'm on the internet cause people will take it more seriously than a status, quick photo upload, or a pin! And it's a commitment too, if it's going to be any good of a blog. I made a list of things I could blog about. I want to use this blog as a sort of scrap book, and as a motivational tool to get me to sort my pictures and write my thoughts and milestones... I'm just concerned that there are so many things to post that the blog won't have any coherency... or that I will give out on my blog. 
 SO, after Sunday dinner, and a nap also probably, will be blog time- most weeks, but maybe just one week a month... There will be a few "Threads" running, posts about worship, arts and creativity, photography, philosophy, and milestones.



2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying the idea of your blog. Don't give up on it! There are definitely some other ways to be a world traveler, aren't there. I'd like to be a literal world traveler someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am not sure what/how I want to post yet- I've been out of town ( :) ) the last 2 Sundays so no posts, but I hope to try tomorrow... As an artist I have a hard time doing ANYTHING before inspiration strikes!

    ReplyDelete